Wall of Fame

K guys, this is my wall of fame. I say fame because at my school, if you're white, you're famous. So, I realize that this collage is a little dismal right now, but that's no big deal, because all you have to do if you want your picture up here is mail one to me. =)
So far I have, Dave and Abby's wedding photo, Emili and her family, Mom and Dad, and a picture that Keely has sent me from her mission. So, if you want me to have your picture. Send it on over. The mail usually takes about 2-3 weeks. So send it soon because I'll be on vacation once February starts, hopefully earlier. (We never know when holidays are in China until the day before or week of at best.... chinese culture...)

So, here's my address.

Samuel Griffiths
C/O Mr. Zhou Zhixi  
Foreign Affairs Office of No. 1 Middle School of Yongzhou City
Hunan Province, P. R. China
Post Code: 425006

Love you guys

(In case you were wondering, I don't have a printer)
(Also, if you don't send one, don't think that I'll think you don't love me, I know you do)

1 comments:

Emili said...

I'm so represented. awesome. :)